Assistant Landscape Gardener
AML Lawn Care and Landscaping are seeking a full time Assistant Landscape Gardener to join our hardworking team to carrying out garden landscaping and lawn maintenance services throughout Worcestershire, Warwickshire, Gloucestershire and the Cotswolds, within private properties and commercial properties.
The ideal candidate will be capable of working in all conditions with an eye for detail and completing tasks to the best possible standard. Ensure company compliance to statutory regulations including Health and Safety and maintain a professional approach to work at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Fencing (wooden and metal)
Planting of trees and shrubs
Lawn care services
Seeding and Turfing
To be successful within this role you will need:
· The ability to operate a range of horticultural equipment including power and hand tools, push mowers, strimmers, hedge cutting equipment etc
· To be reliable
· Happy to work outdoors in all conditions
· Monday to Friday from 8.00am
· Have a full clean driving license and own transport
· Have good communication skills and good work ethic
· Previous experience within lawn care or garden landscaping.
· Landscape/Building/Horticultural Qualification preferred
Job Type: Permanent position
Salary: Based on experience
Hours: 40hrs per week (Hours may vary by seasonal demand and will be calculated on a pro rata basis)
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role, please send a copy of your CV for consideration to email@example.com.