AML Lawn Care is committed to protecting your privacy at all times, whether through our website or through direct contact. We are committed to delivering a safe and secure experience.
AML Lawn Care is a lawn care business which provides lawn care services to its customers. We must process personal data so that we can provide these services – in doing so, AML Lawn Care acts as a data controller.
You can contact us on any matters relating to your personal data by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Data Compliance, 10 Myatt Road, Offenham, Evesham, WR11 8SD.
You may give us your personal details directly, such as, when you visit our website, purchase something from us, enquire in person about our products or services, contact us by telephone, email or other means, or respond to a communication from us. We must have a legal basis for processing your personal data. For the purposes of providing you with our services and/or information relating to lawn care services relevant to you, we will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms of the following statement.
We have reviewed the purposes of our processing activities and selected the most appropriate lawful bases for each activity; these are consent, legitimate interest and legal obligation. Where we have replied to you on a legitimate interest to process your personal data for lawn care services.
We collect personal data about you when you register or are interested in the lawn care services we offer, in order to provide you with the direct marketing in accordance with the preferences you select when you enquire with us, sign up to receive updates or purchase services. The personal data we collect includes title, full name, billing addresses, home addresses, email addresses and phone numbers. Information about your property and lawns, such as location, size, number of lawns, property type, images of your garden and layout of your garden area including any ornaments, ponds, animals or obstacles which are relevant to our Services. Details of beneficiaries, family members or tenants, such as if you pay or arrange for our Services on behalf of someone else whether a family member, friend, tenant or beneficiaries of our Services. Access information to your lawns, such as access codes for gates. Financial details about you, such as your payment method(s) and details of money you owe and we will keep that information for as long as we have a legal or business requirement to do so. We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely in accordance with the GDPR regulations. This data is stored in a password protected computer which is encrypted.
AML Lawn Care website
AML Lawn Care takes a serious approach to user privacy. To ensure we protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies with all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy. Our database is encrypted, computer is password protected and there is no remote access. By registering with the website it is understood that you are actively seeking lawn care services.
You have the right at any time to request a copy of the personal information we hold on you. Should you wish to receive a copy of this, or would like to be removed from our database, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
How long do we keep your data for?
AML Lawn Care will not retain your personal information longer than necessary for the legitimate provision of lawn care services. Different laws require us to keep data for different periods of time. AML Lawn Care aims to provide you with useful lawn care services for the whole of your property ownership, however we will hold onto the information you provide as needed to be able to provide the services to you.
Where the AML Lawn Care has obtained your consent to process your personal data, we will do so in line with our retention policy. Upon expiry of that period the Company will seek further consent from you. Where consent is not granted the Company will cease to process your personal data.
How we use your data
AML Lawn Care will never sell your personal information to any third party.
With respect to the information relating to you, that we hold in our possession, we recognising that it is your choice to provide us with your personal information, we commit to giving you the ability to do all of the following:
• Right to Be Informed. You have the right to be informed about the personal data that we hold on you.
• Right to Rectification. You can contact us to change and or correct your personal information controlled by AML Lawn Care regarding your profile at any time. GDPR gives us one month to respond.
• The Right to Access. You can verify the details you have submitted to AML Lawn Care and all information held by us. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information, including your e-mail address and possibly, phone number or address.
• Right to be forgotten. You have the right at any time to be permanently forgotten database either because you no longer find our services relevant, wish to withdraw your consent or believe we have mistakenly acquired your information.
• The Right to Withdraw Consent. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time by contacting us via email. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Data Portability. You can request a readable copy of all the personal data we hold on you at any time. Please contact us via email@example.com.
• Right to Restrict Processing. If you have a dispute or are not comfortable with how we have processed your data but do not wish for it to be fully erased, you can request for us to suspend further processing until a resolution is reached. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Rights to Object. If you consent to AML Lawn Care contacting you by phone or email under legitimate interest of the provision of Lawn care services, you have the right to object to processing data for marketing services by contacting us via email@example.com. You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any such emails.
Please note, AML Lawn Care is constantly reviewing how we process and protect data. Therefore, changes to our policy may occur at any time. We will endeavour to publicise any changes. This policy was last updated on 24th May 2018.
Complaints or queries
If you wish to complain about this privacy notice or any of the procedures set out in it please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to raise concerns with Information Commissioner’s Office on 0303 123 1113 or at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
A cookie is a small data file that is sent from a web server to a web browser when that browser visits the server’s site. We use a Squarespace monitoring system to analyse how many visitors come to the site and to track how they use it. https://www.squarespace.com/privacy/